Minimalist Ceramides 0.3% + Bisabolol
An everyday moisturizing cream perfected with a 0.3% active concentration of 5 essential ceramides to restore and repair skin’s natural barrier. The powerful addition of Bisalobol acts as a boost to hydrate and prevent water loss, soothing any dry to normal skin.
- Fragrance Free
- Silicone Free
- Oil Free
- Repairs Skin
- Contains Ursolic Acid
- Intense Moisturization
- pH: 5.0 - 6.0
SHIPPING COSTS AND METHODS
Worthee Cosmetics offers reliable Pos Laju, Skynet or Nationwide courier to deliver the great products to your doorstep.
|Zone||Order Total||Delivery Fee|
Orders RM 0 - RM 149
Orders RM 150 and above
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||
Orders RM 0 - RM 149
Orders RM 150 and above
All orders will be immediately processed within 24 to 48 hours so that you get to receive and experience the beautifying results of our brilliantly-formulated products as soon as possible. We work on your orders on Saturday too! Once your order is shipped, you can expect it to arrive at your doorstep in just less than 3 working days.
**On special sales period, all orders will be processed within 2 to 4 working days. We thank you for the love and support that you have given us. We strive to chase the fastest shipment available for you!
|Zone||Order Total||Delivery Fee|
|Singapore||Orders RM 0 -RM 199.99 (about SGD 65)
|RM 20 (about SGD 6.50)|
Orders RM 200.00 (about SGD 65) and above
|Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Myanmar, Nepal, Philipines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam||
Orders RM 0 - RM 599.99
Orders RM 600 and above
|India, Japan, Maldives and South Korea||
Orders RM 0 - RM 749.99
Orders RM 750 and above
Rest of the World
Distance should never stop you from pampering yourself some effective skin care! For shoppers from other countries, we offer reputable international couriers with tracking to deliver our outstanding products to your doorstep.
DHL Express, TNT Express, SF Express, Aramax and International Air Parcel by Pos are our trustworthy courier partners. Delivery takes only 3-6 business days.
Please note that we are not allowed to ship to PO boxes. We cannot be responsible for your taxes, duties, and customs/brokerage fees. If you have any concerns related to shipping, we're happy to resolve with you here.
What makes this product unique?
Skin barrier is located in the outermost layer of the skin, the stratum corneum (SC). SC consists of corneocytes embedded in a lipid-enriched extracellular matrix (similar to the brick & mortar structure).
The corneocytes are composed of mainly keratin fibrils which are protected externally by a cornified cell envelope & they provide structural stability and elasticity to the skin. The intercellular lipids, on the other hand, is composed of Ceramides, Cholesterol, and Free Fatty Acids, that helps retain moisture (and block transepidermal water loss / TEWL) apart from several other critical functions.
The skin barrier bears the responsibility of being the first line of defense against moisture loss, irritants and bacteria. Skin’s barrier must not only defend from mechanical insults and pathogenic microbes, but also from other aggressors like UV-irradiation and free radicals generated from the ozone and other environmental pollutants. Additionally, the barrier must also desquamate invisibly and trap appropriate amounts of water (hydration).
UV overexposure, medication, age, allergens, pollutants, over-washing, are some of the factors that can damage the integrity of skin's barrier. Unless these factors are adequately countered by SC self-repair mechanisms and/or external moisturization, the SC becomes overstressed, with continued increased TEWL leading to incomplete desquamation, loss of skin elasticity, and increased skin rigidity.
We followed a 3 pronged approach while formulating this product:
- Support & accelerate repair of skin's barrier: This is a continuous process and shows gradual improvement in skin health. We have combined Ceramides, Cholesterol & Fatty Acids in a widely proven ratio of 3:1:1, which is similar to that found in healthy skin. Multiple studies has proven that this specific ratio exerts optimal benefits & supports accelerated optimal skin barrier repair. This product uses a high concentration of 0.3% pure ceramides, delivered through 5 essential ceramides, namely, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, and Ceramide AP.
- Soothe & hydrate skin from the first application: Another aspect of this product is to offer immediate relief from symptoms of damaged barrier - excess skin dryness, irritation, itchiness. Bisabolol, one of the active components of Chamomile, along with Ursolic Acid and Asiaticoside (active component of Centella), heals & soothes skin. Betaine, Saccharide Isomerate & Aquaporin (type of proteins in skin that are responsible for transporting water across cell membranes) boosting ingredients that provides intense, multi-level hydration.
- Make it suitable for dry / normal skin: Formulate an ultra-moisturizing & nourishing cream that is suitable for dry skin and moisturizes from within. We have used multiple emollients, occlusives (Petrolatum) and hydrators to keep skin healthy & well moisturized.
What does it do?
The combination of Ceramide together with Bisabolol makes a great pair in rebuilding the skin’s natural barriers all the way underneath the dermis layer. Also formulated with Ceramide:Cholesterol:Fatty Acid in the ratio of 3:1:1, which is proven to accelerate skin barrier recovery.
A super moisturizer full of Aquaporin boosting ingredients, along with Saccharide Isomerate and Betaine which are well-known to provide intense skin hydration. Complemented with a 0.3% active concentration of 5 skin essential ceramides along with Ursolic Acid for repairing damaged skin barrier.
Who is this product for?
An ultra-moisturizing cream that best fit anyone with dry to normal skin
Aqua, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Ceteareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Saccharide Isomerate, Betaine, Ursolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Triethanolamine, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Use AM or PM as a moisturizer. Use after cleansing, toning and applying all serums. Take sufficient quantity of product and massage into face until it is fully absorbed.
- 9 out of 10 subjects said skin felt calm & less irritated after 3 weeks of usage
- 8 out of 10 subjects said skin felt nourished & hydrated after 2 weeks of usage
- 8 out of 10 subjects noticed skin stays hydrated throughout the day after using the product
1. How is it different from Ceramide Complex?
This product has pure active ceramide concentration of 0.3%. Ceramide Complex is a term used by brands to either hide the ceramide concentration or inflate the concentration percent. Ceramide Complexes are blends of ceramides provided by raw material suppliers along with other ingredients (like emulsifiers, preservatives etc) and contains around 2.5% ceramide or lesser. Using 1% concentration of this complex delivers ceramides in the range of 0.025%. We have formulated this product to deliver high concentration of pure ceramide (0.3%) to deliver maximum benefits to skin.
2. Is it suitable for dry skin?
Yes, it is. This formula is specially formulated for dry / normal skin and provides intense moisturization.
3. Can I use this every day?
Yes. It is a ceramide-based gel cream and should be used every day for maximum benefits. It contains skin soothers as well that calm skin down and helps it heal.